Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Ereck and I agreed that Kit Kats were the way to go for Halloween solicitors. This is the first time in my adulthood I've lived in a neighborhood where I suspect the kids come around. I've lived in some freaky neighborhoods.

At the thrift store just now, there was a Hillary Clinton rubber mask, but I declined. I did, however, buy some exciting Waylon Jennings and Hank Williams, Jr. records.

***

The news out of Israel today is encouraging. Anything that looks to get that nut Sharon out of power is okay by me, especially a leftist defection.

***

Lately I have taken to evening strolls, like around 11:00. Each time I go a different direction--last time brought me by Mickey's to say hi to Bob (and Martin, as it turned out), and I left wearing eau de honkytonk. Which is fine.

No comments: