Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Adieu

At last the University of Wisconsin political science department has deleted my email account, and I must admit I'm a little relieved. I haven't been affiliated with the department since (let me see) January 2001, but the account continued to work, and I never had the heart to tell anyone. So I continued to check the account regularly, and learned more than I could use about job talks, grad student meetings and--increasingly--penis enlargement. But as I also learned from the grad student list, the department has implemented a new email system, and during the changeover someone must have noticed: this motherfucker isn't here anymore. So I bid you farewell, sweet political science department. May your next two-tailed hypothesis be your most satisfying.

No comments: