Thursday, February 03, 2005

We get letters

Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:37:20 -0500
From: Matthew G. Stratton
Subject: Matthew Stratton needs your vote.

Dear Friends --

An environmental advocacy group sponsored a contest for a new slogan to promote hybrid cars. Out of thirty-five-thousand entries, my slogan -- "Drives great. Less filling." -- is in fourth place, and I need your vote to propel me to the top (grand prize is a new Prius, which means less of me bumming rides when I come to your town).

Anyway, if you feel like it, do me a favor and log on to

http://www.newdream.org/prius/index.php

Register, then rank "Drives great. Less filling" with a 5 and all the other top-ten suckers with a big fat ZERO. Do it for Stratton. Do it for friendship. Do it for Freedom. Yes, Do it for America.

word
mgs

p.s. the site is SLOW today, so you might wait a few days... Thanks!

No comments: