Monday, May 21, 2007

New attitude

At the suggestion of fellow Madison blogger Hastings Cameron, I finally syndicated Back With Interest using Atom. You can subscribe to the feed here.

Meanwhile, there are other changes that might be nice to make, revolutionary new ideas in blog technology that have come along since I last tinkered with the design of this blog back in -- wait for it -- 2002. Hey, what can I say? I don't like change. (I still use Word 97.)

I gather that some of the changes I'm contemplating would require me to update my Blogger template, though, and this makes me wary. Seems disruptive. I don't want to make the switch if it means breaking a bunch of stuff I then have to fix or, worse, needing to come up with a brand new design. Design is not my forte, and I like this layout just fine.

Has anyone else upgraded their 2002-era template? Is it painful?

No comments: