- Moisturizing. There's hell to pay if I don't.
- Taking the bus to work. Kudos to Madison's winter bikers for their perseverance. I'm no winter biker.
- Running at the gym. You won't catch me running in this, though the neighbors do.
- Shoveling snow. Sometimes I do this in lieu of running at the gym.
- Formulating new rituals for taking out the recycling. I don't want to track snow and mush all over my nice clean (?) floors by hauling the recycling container back and forth. So I have to get creative.
- Staying indoors. Fuck it's cold out.
Friday, December 12, 2008
What I'm doing now that it's wintry in Wisconsin
Posted by Kenneth Burns at 12:08 PM