Tuesday, August 12, 2003

No Show

I want to blog more about it, but meanwhile here is the set list from the George Jones concert Ereck and I caught up in Wausau Thursday before last, at the Wisconsin Valley Fair.

He kicked ass! I'm so happy I finally saw the Possum.

1. High-tech Redneck
2. Once You've Had the Best
3. The Race Is On
4. Bartender's Blues
5. Black Mountain Rag
6. I Always Get Lucky With You
7. Choices
8. You Oughta be Here with Me
9. Sinners & Saints
10. I'll Give You Something to Drink About
11. Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes
12. Fire on the Mountain
13. Same Old Me
14. Mansion Over the Hilltop
15. I Know a Man Who Can
16. One Woman Man
17. 50,000 Names
18. The Corvette Song
19. Medley: Window Up Above / The Grand Tour / Walk Through This World With Me / White Lightning / She Thinks I Still Care
20. Happy Birthday to You
21. Happy Birthday to You
22. He Stopped Loving Her Today
23. Golden Ring
24. Rocking Chair
25. God Bless the USA

No comments: