Thursday, March 08, 2007

Tax time tip

Here's a vocabulary refresher: The tax return is the form you send to the IRS. If the IRS then sends you money, that is a tax refund. Some folks call that the return. It's the refund. Now back to your Form 1120-S (Schedule K-1).

No comments: